Oct 31: PeopleCube WebEvent Announced
Daily Summary of the Main Messaging News
| || |
Sign up for the Ferris Free News Service here.
October 31, 2006
- PeopleCube Announces New Version of WebEvent More
- Maxprog Releases MaxBulk Mailer 5.0 in Various Languages More
- Ceryx Launches ThinOffice Hosted Exchange Solution for the Channel More
- IXI-UMS MDS Message Distribution Service More
Insights & Observations
X.500 Still Important More
Other News and Insights in Today's For-Fee Version of This Newsletter:
- Instant response
- TalkPlus Closes Series A Financing Round
- Verizon Communications Posts Strong Third-Quarter Results as Organic Growth Initiatives Gain Momentum
ABOUT FERRIS RESEARCH
Ferris Research is an analyst firm specializing on the business use of email and collaborative technologies. Our clients are IT professionals or vendors active in this field.
Topics we cover:
| spam control || email |
| email retention & archiving || mobile messaging devices |
| web conferencing || consumer messaging services |
| email encryption || email migrations & upgrades |
| regulations compliance || instant messaging |
| ISP messaging || team workspaces |
Our main services are:
- Information service for IT professionals. See here
- Information service for vendors of email and collaborative technologies. See here
- Educational white papers, written for vendors. See here.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention that you saw this listing on Ferris.com.
|Director of Marketing |
Location: New York City
|Responsible for overall marketing communications strategy and execution in the US market |
Want to Place a Job Ad? We've just started this new section in our newsletters. If you're looking to hire someone that has messaging skills, send us your ad and we'll run it. It's a great way to connect, because over 4,000 messaging professionals read the newsletters. And best of all, there's no charge! Send ads to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other details:
- Start with the job title. Then give a line or two that elaborates, and contact information
- Readers are spread across many countries. The largest numbers are in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Netherlands
- IT managers: All types of messaging professionals read the newsletters, so it's a good place to find messaging support staff
- Vendors: Don't send ads for lower level positions, or positions that don't require a messaging background, such as QA engineers. The people who read our newsletters are specifically interested in messaging
| Reference: |
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Upcoming Ferris Reports:
- Recent Ferris Webinars:
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Industry Conferences, see here.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS AT FERRIS WEBINARS
Sender Authentication, Jan 17
Emerging Messaging Technologies, Feb 21
Ferris Research is soliciting speakers for the following webinars:
- Sender Authentication, Jan 17. Sender authentication (or authorization) allows domain owners to publish information to help expose forged messages. It authenticates mail that legitimately comes from that domain. Industry leaders and messaging managers comment on the use of sender authentication. Topics include what the various authentication schemes are, how they work, their history, their future, how they assist with reputation services, how to choose which to use; how to implement on the sender side.
- Emerging Messaging Technologies, Feb 21. Short presentations from interesting new firms with promising and innovative technology. Industry leaders and messaging managers comment on the technologies that have the greatest potential.
Speakers talk for five to 10 minutes on the topic and are joined by three or four other speakers. Attendees are IT staff supporting email technologies, consultants, vendor product managers, and investors.
The webinars start at 8:30 a.m. PST and last one hour. We typically have at least 500 registrants and around 200 actual attendees, so it's good exposure. Participating vendors also have the opportunity to use the events as lead generators by promoting the event to prospective customers.
In return, we'll give you a six-month subscription to our for-fee news service, which provides comprehensive coverage of messaging and collaboration technology. It's an extremely quick way to keep current with the news, and is normally only available to organizations that subscribe to our full information service. See a sample here.
Please contact Mona Cohen at email@example.com.
Welcome to our new-look newsletter; we welcome your opinions and feedback. Send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... Summarizes the main messaging and collaboration news. To sign up, go here. For comprehensive news coverage, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service. Have news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com. Copyright © Ferris Research 2006.