Jul 14: Yahoo! and Microsoft IM Interoperability Released
Daily Summary of the Main Messaging News
| || |
Sign up for the Ferris Free News Service here.
For a corporate subscription to comprehensive news and trends coverage, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service.
July 14, 2006
- Leverage Software Expands its Social Networking and Community Functionality with a New Release More
- Yahoo! and Microsoft Bridge Global Instant Messaging Communities More
- InstantService Releases New Features to Enhance Chat Client Customization, Email Management Productivity and Conversion Performance Tracking More
- Lighthouse Global Technologies Debuts MS-Exchange/Outlook Mailbox Management for E-Trail Digital Archive More
- e-Dialog's Precision TransACTION Messaging Solution Increases Revenue More
- Telstra First Major BlackBerry Challenger More
Insights & Observations
More Evidence of Consolidation in the Email Security Market More
Other News and Insights in Today's For-Fee Version of This Newsletter:
- Tool Helps Non-English Speakers Communicate in Email, Other Apps (Insight)
- Google's Antisocial Downside
- Wireless Devices to Get Emergency Alerts
- Microsoft Research Aims to Curb Web Spam
- SurfControl Announces the Acquisition of BlackSpider Technologies
ABOUT FERRIS RESEARCH
Ferris Research is an analyst firm specializing on the business use of email and collaborative technologies. Our clients are IT professionals or vendors active in this field.
Our main services are:
- Information service for IT professionals. See here
- Information service for vendors of email and collaborative technologies. See here
- Educational white papers, written for vendors. See here
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Upcoming Ferris reports: see here
- Recent Ferris webinars: see here
- Upcoming Ferris webinars: see here
- Be sure to review our Industry Conference section
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - content management - virus control - and more
Welcome to our new-look newsletter; we welcome your opinions and feedback. Send correspondence to email@example.com. Thank you! Tell a Friend About This Newsletter ... click here to send an email asking if he/she wants to receive it. About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... Summarizes the main messaging and collaboration news. To sign up, go here. For comprehensive news coverage, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service. Have news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © Ferris Research 2006.
Lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, go to www.ferris.com ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005-2006.