Mar 3: GWAVA Reload Released
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
March 3, 2006
- GWAVA Announces Release of Reload for GroupWise More
- Mobile Phone Spam is Here to Stay More
- DocuLex Launches Goby Capture Professional v3 More
Insights & Observations
- Key Implementation Issues of Email Archiving More
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- Handling of (Internet) Email Errors Needs Work
New Ferris Research Report
The Benefits of Integrating Enterprise Content Management Systems and Team Workspaces
Organizations need to enable their employees to organize and collaborate over documents and other enterprise content. Two types of applications can provide organizations with these capabilities: enterprise content management (ECM) and team workspaces. This report illuminates the benefits and features of these two systems, their key differences and similarities, and the value to be gained by integrating the two applications. It also shares three case studies of an integrated ECM/team workspace solutions and the benefits gained by the integration.
Information content managers and other IT staff involved in the purchase and use of ECM and collaborative technologies will gain insight into how they can leverge an investment in ECM by adding or integrating a team workspace.
Important questions addressed include:
- What are the features of ECM and team workspaces?
- What are the different benefits of these two applications?
- In what ways do the two systems overlap?
- What advantages can be gained by integrating ECM with a team workspace?
For further information, see here.
There is no charge for this report, which was sponsored by EMC.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2006.