Feb 1: New Version of Meeting Maker Released
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
February 1, 2006
- Antivirus vendors collaborate on spyware fight More
- SafeSystem 2006 by GemiScorp, the Perfect Complement to Any Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware Program to Keep the Systems Safe and Secure More
- PeopleCube Releases New Version of Meeting Maker More
- Zenprise launches Smart Email Management solution for SMB market More
Insights & Observations
- No Reply Can Be Very Meaningful More
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- IBM Lotus Poorly Articulates Vision
- ISPs Should Help Users Disinfect Themselves
MEET FERRIS RESEARCH AT RSA CONFERENCE
If you're going to the RSA Conference, do get in touch. Richi Jennings will be there, February 14 to 17. Email email@example.com with some suggested times.
We'd be happy to discuss whether our services can be of help to you -- for example, our Analyzer Information Service and white papers. Or, if you're someone we know virtually, it would be nice to meet in person.
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2006.