Jan 18: IBM Reports 4Q05 Revenue
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
January 18, 2006
- NorthSeas Adds Unique Full-Text Indexing and more to its E-Mail Archiving Appliances with Firmware Release 2.3 More
- IBM Reports 2005 Fourth-Quarter Results More
- Yahoo! Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2005 Financial Results More
Insights & Observations
- The 2006 Spam Conference Set for March 3 More
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- Email Senders Should Be Prepared To Defer to Recipients
- VoWiFi Phones -- Expect To See More Handsets in 2006
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- There are currently no upcoming webinars.
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to email@example.com. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
MEET FERRIS RESEARCH AT LOTUSPHERE
If you're going to Lotusphere and would like to meet Ferris Research, do get in touch. Davids Ferris and Via will be there, January 23 to 25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with some suggested times.
We'd be happy to discuss whether our services can be of help to you. Or just to meet you in person, if you're someone we know electronically or telephonically. It's always nice to render virtual relationships tangible.
BTW, we're especially interested to discuss email archiving, and mobile messaging.
Hope to hear from you,
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.