Ferris Free Daily Newsletter, November 3
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
November 3, 2005
- New guide outlines rules on spam and text messages Details Guide
- IMtoGO Portable Instant Messaging Client Released for FBiDrive Details
- DocuLex Enhances Office Capture Product Page
- Comcast Reports Third Quarter 2005 Results Details
- deltathree Reports Third Quarter 2005 Financial Results Details
- iLinc Communications Announces Fiscal 2006 Second Quarter Results Details
- Microsoft Acquires FolderShare, a File-Synchronization Technology Provider Details
- Microsoft to Acquire media-streams.com AG; Technologies to Integrate Voice Communications Into Microsoft Office System Details
- QUALCOMM Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2005 Results Details
Insights & Observations
- CA Acquires Email Archiving Vendor iLumin Details
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- Notes on Exhibitors at Exchange Connections Conference
- Exchange Connections Attendee Breakdown
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to email@example.com. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
Mobile Messaging Survey
Respondents Receive Survey Results Plus Daily Messaging News Service
We are conducting a survey on how enterprises are using mobile technology today, and how they plan to use it in the near future. We ask about devices and applications, major concerns, key challenges and the importance of standards.
The survey takes five to 10 minutes to complete. In return you receive a free subscription to our news service. It's a great way to keep current on messaging news and trends--see a sample at http://www.ferris.com/static/samplefreedailynews.html. We also send you a summary of the results.
All information provided is kept completely confidential. To participate go to http://www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey154/594-Mobile-Messaging-Survey.asp.
David Via, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.