Ferris Free Daily Newsletter, November 1
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
November 1, 2005
- MessageOne Publishes Useful Book With Top Ten Rules to Ensure Exchange Availability Details
- Teneros Announces Release & General Availability of Application Continuity Appliance for Microsoft Exchange Details
- FaceTime Provides Industry-first Worm Free Guarantee Details
- Voltage Security Sets New Standard for Security and Usability of Secure Email Details
- Critical Path Announces 2005 Third Quarter Results Details
- CyberGuard Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2006 Results Details
- Perot Systems Announces Third Quarter 2005 Financial Results Details
- RADVISION Reports Record Results for 2005 Third Quarter Details
- SurfControl Announces Results for the First Quarter of Its Year Ending 30 June 2006 Details
Insights & Observations
- Moving Exchange Users With Less Impact Details
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- BorderWare Illustrates Spread of Email Security Across Different Vectors
- An Interesting Business Model for Spam Filtering Technology
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
Mobile Messaging Survey
Respondents Receive Survey Results Plus Daily Messaging News Service
We are conducting a survey on how enterprises are using mobile technology today, and how they plan to use it in the near future. We ask about devices and applications, major concerns, key challenges and the importance of standards.
The survey takes five to 10 minutes to complete. In return you receive a free subscription to our news service. It's a great way to keep current on messaging news and trends--see a sample at http://www.ferris.com/static/samplefreedailynews.html. We also send you a summary of the results.
All information provided is kept completely confidential. To participate go to http://www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey154/594-Mobile-Messaging-Survey.asp.
David Via, email@example.com
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to firstname.lastname@example.org ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.