Ferris Free Daily Newsletter, November 4
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
November 4, 2005
- XemiComputers Announces Workgroup Support in Active Desktop Calendar Details
- Future Mobile Wireless Voice and Data Communication Technologies and Services, UK Regional Interest Group Meeting Details
- PassGo Technologies Releases New Version of Award-Winning Defender Product Details
- BindView Announces Financial Results for Third Quarter of 2005 Details
- BT Ireland acquires the CARA Group, a market-lead IT services company Details
- Captaris Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2005 Details
- NetIQ Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2006 Results Details
- Open Text Reports First Quarter 2006 Financial Results Details
- Stellent Reports Record Quarterly Revenues Of $30.1 Million Details
- WatchGuard Reports Third Quarter Results Details
Insights & Observations
- Perverted Vendors Needed for Mobile Device Success Details
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- AJAX Webmail Clients Come in Open Source Varieties as Well
- Why Email Is Dangerous for Emotional Topics
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to email@example.com. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
Mobile Messaging Survey
Respondents Receive Survey Results Plus Daily Messaging News Service
We are conducting a survey on how enterprises are using mobile technology today, and how they plan to use it in the near future. We ask about devices and applications, major concerns, key challenges and the importance of standards.
The survey takes five to 10 minutes to complete. In return you receive a free subscription to our news service. It's a great way to keep current on messaging news and trends--see a sample at http://www.ferris.com/static/samplefreedailynews.html. We also send you a summary of the results.
All information provided is kept completely confidential. To participate go to http://www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey154/594-Mobile-Messaging-Survey.asp.
David Via, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.