Ferris Free Daily Newsletter, October 26
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
October 26, 2005
- WatchGuard Introduces New Security Services Solidifying Its Leadership in Unified Threat Management Details
- NorthSeas Introduces Enterprise E-mail Archiving Appliance During Storage Networking World Product Page
- Zantaz Launches Expanded Data Migration Service for Customers Wanting to Upgrade to Zantaz Archiving and Compliance Products Details
- Avaya Reports Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Fiscal Year 2005 Results Details
- CA Reports Strong Q2 FY2006 Results Details
- FileNet Reports Third Quarter 2005 Results Details
- Interactive Intelligence Reports Third Quarter 2005 Results Details
- Internet Security Systems Reports Third Quarter Results and Business Outlook; Revenues Increased 14 Percent; Non-GAAP EPS up 44 Percent Details
- Lucent Technologies Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2005 Details
- NaviSite Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2005 Results Details
- Premiere Global Services Reports Third Quarter Revenues of $121M and $0.15 Diluted EPS from Continuing Operations, Excluding Restructuring Charge Details
- Websense Announces Record Third Quarter Revenue and Earnings Details
Insights & Observations
There are no Insights & Observations for today.
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to email@example.com ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.