Ferris Free Daily Newsletter, October 10
| || |
messaging & collaboration: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
FERRIS RESEARCH FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER
October 10, 2005
- TippingPoint Launches Industry's First Comprehensive Network-Based Solution to Thwart Phishing Attacks; Helps Prevent Identity Theft Details
- Websense® Launches Websense Enterprise® Version 6 with Powerful New Capabilities to Address Evolving Security, Compliance and Productivity Requirements Details
- Fenestrae and Ensim Bring Unified, Mobile Communications Solution to the Hosted Exchange Market Details
- CipherTrust Launches Instant Messaging Security Solution For Enterprises Details
- F-Secure Brings Antivirus Support Now Also to Windows Mobile Users Details
- Message'05, The Gallery, Business Design Centre, London, October 26-27, 2005 Details
- Symantec Completes Sygate Acquisition Details
- Plumtree Software Unveils Next-Generation G6 Product Suite at Odyssey+ADC 2005 Details
Insights & Observations
- Greasemonkey Mozilla Firefox Extension Improves Web Email Experience Details
Other insights published today in the subscription service:
- The Location of a Hosted Email Security Data Center Is Irrelevant
- Accuracy of Cloudmark Desktop: Not Bad, but Could Be Better
- Upcoming Ferris Webinars:
- There are no upcoming webinars at this time.
- Recent Ferris Reports:
- Further Information. If you want to discuss any of the items here and subscribe to Ferris Research's Subscription Information Service, you can send questions or comments to email@example.com. David will then liaise with the relevant analyst, and we'll get back to you.
- Topics We Cover: spam control - email - email retention/archiving - mobile messaging - consumer messaging - web conferencing - email encryption - email migrations & upgrades - regulations compliance - instant messaging - ISP messaging - team workspaces - calendaring & scheduling - content management - virus control - and more
About Ferris Free Daily Newsletter ... lets anyone with a professional interest in messaging and collaboration keep up with the news and key trends ... To sign up, and to select whether you receive the newsletter on a daily or weekly basis, go here ... If you want a version that includes analysis of the news and puts the everything in a single email, subscribe to our Analyzer Information Service ... Got some news you want to share with us? Send press releases and conference announcements relevant to messaging to firstname.lastname@example.org ... Copyright © Ferris Research 2005.