Invitation to Email Museum Launch Webinar, Tuesday March 27
We are alive at an extraordinary time. Digital communications, from email to social media, are profoundly changing many facets of our lives.
The record is still rich, and most of the innovators are still alive. We thus have a rare opportunity to document the birth of the computer-based communications era for posterity.
Enter The Museum of Email & Digital Communications, a free and open resource dedicated to recording and interpreting history's most transformative technological advances.
The Launch Webinar
On March 27 at 8.30am Pacific/11.30am Eastern/4.30pm UK/5.30pm Europe, founding members will hold a webinar introducing the museum and its work. You'll also learn how you can contribute content, and if you wish how to become a sponsor. Speakers include:
- Curators David Ferris and David Sengupta. They explain the work of the museum, its current status, and a vision for its future. They also describe ways you can get involved with the museum, including creating content, and becoming a sponsor or curator
- Kieron Dowling of Jatheon and Barney Haye of Transvault. They explain why they are sponsoring the project
- Two contributors–Nigel Dutt (founder of KVS, makers of Enterprise Vault) and Ralph Ehlersof Roche (messaging architect for several large organizations, former chairman of EEMA user group). They discuss why they are contributing content to the museum
There will also be a 15 minute period reserved for Q&A at the end of the session.
Your Google Apps account now works more like a full Google Account
Hello Google Apps user,
Your Google Apps account has been successfully transitioned to function more like a full Google Account! To get started, please sign out and sign back in after reading this message.
What this change means for you:
- Access to many more Google products. You will now be able to use most Google products with your richi.co.uk accounts. For a sample, see our list of products.
- New sign in option. You can now sign in to Google services from the regular sign-in pages (like http://mail.google.com). Make sure to enter your full richi.co.uk email address when signing in. Learn more
- Data ownership. All data contained in richi.co.uk Google Apps accounts continues to be owned by your organization, and is subject to richi.co.uk's terms and conditions. Learn more
- Using multiple accounts. After the conversion, the process to sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously in your browser (What is a browser?) will change. Learn more
- Offline support for certain Google products aren't currently available. Learn more
Still have questions or need more help?
- If you are an administrator, please visit our Help Center for Admins.
- If you are an end user, please visit our full Google Accounts Help Center. If you have questions that are not in the Help Center, please contact your administrator for help.
The Google Apps Team
You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Apps account.
Please don't reply to this email, as we won't be able to review your response. If your question wasn't answered, please feel free to visit our Help Center.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043